Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21st birthday

it's really very surprise..
i really never expect they will do that for me..
thought of which fellow knocking my door,
rudely and disappear..
i am thinking if we have done anything wrong,
so that the felo comes and knocks our door again...
i am thinking or maybe is someone comes and sells keropok again..
the malay girl..with 'pity look'...taking a big plastic with keropok..

love you all, my friends..
although it is just a burger as my supper,
i appreciate it..
although it is just birthday songs sang with a bit pitching of voices,
i m happy for it..
although it is during exam..
you all never forget about my birthday..
even myself almost forget...

having you all as my friends, i am lucky..
thank you, my friends..
really, thank you so much ^ ^

3 comments:

  1. Sure u r d lucky 1 with all of us~~~
    Haha...Hapi 21th ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must happy to know us leh ..
    anyway, happy 21th ..
    'big day in ur life '

    ReplyDelete